Monday, 12 June 2017

Best Oreo Cupcake Recipe


I have been loving my new food mixer and have been trying all sorts of delicious creations to make the most of my Kenwood KMix. Firstly I made a Chocolate Birthday cake, then last week I made a yummy carrot cake. This week we were eager to try an oreo cupcake recipe. Each cupcake has a hidden oreo inside and they are so easy to make. Everyone loved them!

Ingredients:
  • 175g/6oz Butter
  • 175g/6oz Caster Sugar
  • 225/7oz Self Raising Flour
  • 3 x Eggs
  • 3 tbsp Milk
  • 25g Cocoa
  • 1tsp Vanilla Extract
  • Oreo's (I used mint ones for a little twist)



1. Pre-heat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Place cupcake cases on a baking tray.

2. Add eggs and sugar to a bowl or your food mixer and mix until pale and fluffy.

3. Sift the flour and cocoa and gently fold into the egg/sugar mix. I gradually added my milk and melted butter through my dust lid. Then add vanilla extract.

4.  Spoon a small amount of mixture into your cake cases and push an oreo into the centre, then add another spoon of mixture on top.

5. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for about 20 minutes.

6. Remove from the oven leave to cool for 10 minutes.





Oreo Frosting:

  • 50 g butter, softened
  • 80 g cream cheese
  • 150 g icing sugar
  • 6 Oreo biscuits
1. Crush the oreos.
2. Cream together all the other ingredients, then mix in the crushed oreo's. 
3. Add to top of each cupcake. 
4. Sprinkle some decoration (I crushed up some dark mint chocolate).




1 comment:

  1. Ohh! Yum! We love Oreo's here. I think I might have to give these a try with my girls x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...