Friday, 8 April 2016

Spring Wardrobe With Lyst



Spring is most definitely in the air and the sun has been shining, even if it is still a little chilly I have been looking at various spring dresses. I really like green at the moment and anything floral stands out this time of year.

I have started using a website called Lyst Ltd, which is a fashion tech company based in London and New York where you can create lists of all your favorite items. The more you use the platform, the more it learns about you and your shopping habits so you start to only see things you love! In addition to making a tailored shopping experience, users can also list items to plan their wardrobes and also be alerted when anything they list goes on sale or comes back in stock. Such a convenient idea, I love it!




As you can see I have started my own Spring lyst and my three most favorite items are a Green Floral Print Shirt Dress from OasisShort-sleeve Floral-print Fit & Flare Dress by Ronni Nicole and Pink Arizona Shirt Dress by Reiss. I also chose a few accessories that would compliment each dress in white, shoes, jacket and bag. Perfect for spring and summer.

I love how I can browse and save my favorites or put together a whole outfit to a specifically named list, to go back and find later. It is a great way to shop and brilliant for keeping your items in one place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...