Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Pink Clove - Plus Size Fashion Review


I am always on the look out for affordable plus size fashion and recently Pink Clove asked me to take a look at their new arrivals and boy, was I excited to see what a great range of plus size skirts, tops and dresses they have available. I have never shopped there before and I was pleasantly surprised at their great prices, excellent value for money. If you haven't heard of Pink Clove before they offer plus size fashion for women in sizes 16 - 28 and they expertly design clothing to flatter the fuller figure.

Firstly I spotted the 'Plus Jana Shirt Dress with Mock Pocket Detail'. I really like the simplicity of it and the fact that it can be worn on it's own as a dress or teamed with jeans or leggings. This dress is so comfortable, I just love it and a bargain at £20!


My second item is the 'Plus Leena Shirt Dress with Tie Waist in Black'. I knew as soon as I saw this dress that its style would be a flattering shape. It is a bit low cut for me but it could be worn with a cami underneath to cover me up slightly higher. I'm 5ft 2" and the hem line falls just below my knee, which I love. I also like the fabric which would be difficult to crease, so absolutely perfect for packing into a weekend bag or suitcase. An absolute steal at £24!



My third item is the same as the black dress but in a different colour. The 'Plus Gladys Shirt Dress with Tie Waist in Cream' is equally as flattering as the black and this time I teamed it with a pair of flat Mocks. Perfect for shopping or travelling, a very comfy dress, again the fabric is difficult to crease so it always looks freshly pressed. Great price £24!



For less that £75 I have three outfits ready for the summer. Three dress that can be dressed up or down with flats, heels, wedges, jeans, leggings or plain bare legged. The options are endless. Big Thumbs up for Pink Clove from me. I was delighted that all three dresses fitted so perfectly, usually I'd expect at least one of the dresses would not feel quite right or the cut to be unflattering, but I love them all and they will be great to take on my summer holiday this year. 



*We were gifted three dresses from Pink Clove for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own, unbiased and 100% honest.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic outfits. You look fab...
    I really like the black shirt dress x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...