Every year I make snowman soup. I give them to family, friends and neighbors and they are always warmly received. In fact they have become one of our family Christmas traditions and the kids look forward to them year after year.
What You Need:
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Chips
- Candy Canes
- Curling Ribbon
- Snowman Soup labels (available from Ebay or download for free here)
- Cellophane Cone Bags (available from Ebay)
- Scoop required amount of hot chocolate to make one drink into a cone bag. Seal the bag with ribbon and trim the top of the bag.
- Drop the hot chocolate cone into another cone bag.
- Layer with marshmallows, then chocolate chips.
- Seal the bag with curling ribbon.
- Stick a candy cane onto the cone.
- Add labels and ribbons to decorate.
- To serve make your hot chocolate, stir with your candy cane, spray some squirty cream on top, add marshmallows and chocolate chips.