Friday, 20 November 2015

#Win A Bratz Study Abroad Doll

Cloe, Yasmin, Jade, Sasha and Raya have been overseas to learn more about the world. Cloe is in China, Raya is in Mexico, Yasmin is visiting Brazil, Jade is travelling across Russia and Sasha is ravelling to the UK.

The besties love their new homes and they’ve got the shoes, the clothes and the fabulous accessories to prove it.  They’ve even got luggage stickers to make sure their new stylish wardrobes don’t get lost when they fly back home!

Will you go for rainbow Raya with her colourful Spanish outfits, flowing golden hair and amazing embroidered jeans? Perhaps you prefer Cloe with her gorgeous red kimono, cute bags and Ying Yang pocket book? Maybe Jade and her quirky printed trousers are more your style? She’s kitted out with an extravagant furry hat to make a statement on her trip. Not forgetting Yasmin and her stunning shades, tropical vibe and pineapple handbag #SoCute.

Bratz is available now at all good retailers, including Argos, Asda, Debenhams, Smyths, Tesco, The Entertainer and Toys R Us. www.bratz.com


GIVEAWAY!
Win a Bratz Study Abroad Doll
(random doll selection)




a Rafflecopter giveaway

51 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Moscow and see the Winter Palace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Australia, I have a few friends over there that I would love to catch up with and their photos look amazing, It looks like a beautiful place! Not keen on seeing snakes though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to go back to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to visit Florida. Ohh to get some sunshine! ;-) Thanks for the giveaway xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd most like to travel to New Zealand

    Kelly Ellen Hirst

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to travel to South America - I got as far as Cancun when I was a lot younger but it wasn't really a holiday for soaking in the history and culture of the region!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd most like to travel to Thailand! It's an amazing place with so many aspects of adventure to be taken!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to travel to America, and go to New York and Florida

    ReplyDelete
  10. China would be great - walk the wall, oh yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. South America to see the Aztec buildings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to travel to china x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to go to the Galapagos islands

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to visit Italy. Would like to visit all of the historical places and see the lovely art and eat the amazing food.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Italy! I have always wanted to go and see the sights of rome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have always wanted to go to ireland x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to go New York. Never been. Would like to experience the shops, restaurants etc

    ReplyDelete
  18. I WOULD LOVE TO TRAVEL TO CANADA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Disney land, florida with my girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to travel to Italy

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Galapagos Islands, would love to follow in Darwins footsteps, see the Blue Footed Booby and the Marine Iguanas

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to go to Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  23. Australia! My brother has lived there for 12 yrs and I have not yet been able to visit him

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've always wanted to go to New York at Christmas, its on my bucket list xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...