Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Christmas Party Outfit Wish List

Festive Sparkle


Every year I like to treat myself to a new Christmas party outfit and this year I quite fancy something sparkly to wear to my neighbors annual Christmas Eve knees up. I started by picking myself a dress from New Look, I selected their stripe mesh skater dress (£30) mainly because I can wear it again with different accessories, and it is a dress that can also be worn to a more casual event if I add a cardigan and a pair of boots. 
Sandals

I spotted a gorgeous pair of sparkly ladies shoes (Emilio Luca black and gold sandles £30) in Brantano and a pretty matching clutch bag (Catori Lotus envelope clutch bag £55) from the same store. I also love this open front sequin wrap from M&S, a bargain at only £30, it will be perfect for covering the tops of my arms. I love the whole outfit and it only comes in at £160 including the necklace from New Look (£15).

So, have you been shopping for your Christmas outfit yet? 
What do you have your eye on?



3 comments:

  1. I do love this time of year for shopping for party outfits....
    Those shoes are just gorgeous! I love the rest of the outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress, I go into New Look a lot, it's my favourite clothes store so I'm going to look out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may need those shoes in my life. They are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...