Monday, 6 July 2015

Trespass Waterproof Jacket Review


I'm really lucky to live where I do, being surrounded by coast and countryside means I can go on long walks everyday. I have my pedometer and I aim for 10,000 steps per day across farm fields and long river walks. I love it, the fresh air invigorates me and I find it a great exercise for losing weight. It is essential to have a quality waterproof jacket, simply because our typical British weather is so unpredictable, I always expect some rain and I hate to feel all soggy and wet through while I'm hiking across the countryside.


I am a big fan of 3 in 1 jackets because they are such good value for money, having a fleece and a jacket that you can wear separately as well as together. It just makes value for money sense to me. This 3 in 1 jacket is from Trespass and I adore it's bright turquoise color ( my favorite color) and I love it's funky flower print on the front. It also has a pretty flower print embossed throughout the lining in a subtle grey design. I always look for small touches like that whenever I purchase a jacket. I'm a sucker for a nice lining. 

This jacket is lightweight and perfect for walking, hiking and camping. I will be packing it for this years Camp Bestival to keep me cosy and dry while we camp for the weekend.

Features:
  • Embossed Polyester Lining
  • Underarm Ventilation Zips
  • Adjustable Zip Off Hood
  • Three Zip Pockets
  • Inner Pockets
  • Hem Drawcord With Side Adjusters
  • Elasticated Cuffs With Adjustable Tabs
Bottom Line - What Do We Think? Big thumbs up from me. As a plus size lady I like a jacket that flatters my hips and this jacket does that perfectly. I love it! 





The Kaya Womens 3 in 1 Waterproof Jacket is available from Trespass priced at £39.99 (originally £89.95).





*We were provided with a Kaya 3 in 1 waterproof jacket for the purpose of this review. Our thoughts and opinions are entirely our own and unbiased.

17 comments:

  1. Trespass seem to do some of the best waterproof jackets on the market - I love the colour of this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the look of this, love having a fleece underneath. Gorgeous colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks nice and love the colour! I've never actually got a waterproof jacket ever but this looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what great value. I adore the colour and I agree with you on 3 in 1's, I buy them for the boys all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that'll keep you warm!! Lovely colour - really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jacket looks great and I love the colour - I need practical nowadays as we are out in all weather too

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like an excellent jacket and it's great that it's in your favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does look like a great jacket! I love the colour. I need to invest in a good waterproof jacket for our adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember my Dad having a Trespass waterproof jacket for fishing, he has had it for years and years and years it is that good x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this coat, I need a new waterproof as I am also walking for fitness. I need a pedometer too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My grls have got the kids version of this, it is fab. You look great in that colour Emma. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Tresspass and all my kids have coats for next winter that I bought in the sale

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOH Tresspass do a fab range of products

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks absolutely fab. I do love Trespass, always seem to have great products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love these Trespass jackets, this one looks fabulous on you too. I have one here and just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great colour and price too x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great jacket and really summery colour too,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...