Friday, 24 July 2015

Summer Festival Essentials - What To Pack





Only a week until Camp Bestival so I have been busy packing my essentials, a few things that make life a bit more comfortable while camping. You know when you attend a weekend festival that you will be roughing it. Sleeping on hard ground and smelly portaloo's can leave you feeling less than glamorous, but there are a few products out there that are perfect for a quick freshen up and that help to make you feel better. 

Firstly I love 'Green Tea and Verbena Energizing Perfumed Spray' from Avon Naturals. It smells like heaven and it isn't too heavy, great to keep in your festival bag for spritzing yourself throughout the day. I love it! It is nice and light, with not a heavy scent. Next up I really like another product from Avon Naturals, the 'Daily Hair Refresher'. It is super for freshening up your hair in between washes and ideal if you can't wash your hair all weekend. 

A good deodorant is of course an essential festival must have, and the one I always buy is Sure Compressed. I find this is the longest lasting anti-perspirant spray and it never lets me down. Sure have recently created the world’s first antiperspirant Motionsense™ technology that is activated directly by movement, making sure that you are kept protected Motionsense™ has unique microcapsules that break with friction to release bursts of freshness all day. Sounds great doesn't it.

So, that lot will keep me smelling fresh while I'm enjoying my weekend at Camp Bestival, which leaves my fashion must haves, which are: a poncho for those chilly evenings (I got my aztec design woolly poncho from Asos in the sale for £6!), a flower garland for my hair (the bigger the better - mine was from Primark for £2), a hat for shade and protection from the sun, comfy shoes (I'm taking a pair of espadrilles, so comfy), wellies and a waterproof jacket or rain-proof poncho (available from Tesco for £1). 

Other essentials I have packed are:

Glow Sticks
Wet Wipes
Hand sanitizer
Loo Rolls
Sun block
Torches
Fairy lights & Bunting to decorate the tent

*Michelle over at Purple Pumpkin Blog has put together a great Camp Bestival tip post that you can read here.







1 comment:

  1. Great list! We had hoped to make it this year as my Sister goes every year, but sadly it wasn't to be. Maybe next year! Have fun! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...