Friday, 26 June 2015

Things To Do On A Budget - Free Kids Travel Game Printables


We do love a good train journey here at the Syders, so much so that my dream holiday is to one day travel around the USA by train, which includes some journeys that are 72 hours long. I would say we are experts when it comes to travelling by train with a shed load of kids in tow, we have always embraced public transport for long journeys.

Packing light and keeping the kids entertained are our top priorities and we always welcome budget ideas for things to do on the train. My Granddaughters favorite game is to pretend that she is a ticket lady and we have spent hours passing time with this game. I keep all my old train tickets in my bag and every time we travel out they come to entertain us. 


TransPennine Express have created some fab free travel games that parents can print off at home before they travel to give to their kids once on the train. Games include noughts and crosses, window bingo (my personal favorite), a maze game and a couple more. All you need to do to get your free games is to pop over to TransPennine Express website and download the games. Easy Peasy!




Have you any suggestions for keeping the kids entertained on the train?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...