Thursday, 25 June 2015

Mini Chou Chou Birdies


Have you seen the new Mini Chou Chou Birdies Mini dolls from Zapf Creation? They are so cute! They are available in two different assortments, each with six mini characters and every mini doll comes with it's own Mini Chou Chou Birdie Friend. So adorable! 

What I like about the dolls is that each of their funky little outfits is interchangeable, so if you have more than one doll they can swap clothes.  The mini dolls also have a really gorgeous cuckoo clock house that they can live inside. It is so pretty and I love the design and the story behind these super cute dolls makes me want to climb inside. Rumour has it that the mini chou chou dolls live in a magical forest and when the cuckoo clock strikes ten they begin their journey into fairytale land.




Mini Chou Chou Mini dolls are priced at £7.99 each and are suitable for children aged 3 years and upwards. The Cuckoo Clock is priced at £29.99. In the Autumn there will be a new addition to the Birdies set as Zapf will be launching their Mini Chou Chou Fox Pet Friends and Fox playsets. I can't wait to see those! For more information visit www.minichouchou.com





*We were sent a mini chou chou birdie doll and cuckoo clock free of charge for the purpose of this article. Our opinions are entirely our own and unbiased.

13 comments:

  1. These are so adorable. I bet they'll be a big hit at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun! My niece would love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like a lot of fun, my daughter would love them! I've not seen them before so will have to keep an eye out for them in the shops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic and I can't wait for the Fox ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a niece that would adore these. SO cute! But alas my boys would not want them in the house for me to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so much fun, I keep meaning to buy a doll for my boys as they don't own one

    ReplyDelete
  7. What some great looking toys - I love the look of the clock. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not seen these before. They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im glad to see they aren't over the top with the pricing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of that clock. A fun way to teach time and numbers. Much better than the clocks I remember being taught with as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are SO cute, I know my daughter would have adored those when she was little!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an adorable set , i do love this brand

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable, Eliza is reading over my shoulder and squealed with glee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...