Wednesday, 4 February 2015

The Gallery - Cold


The bitterness bites my face hard. The wind howls past my cheeks and nips at my ears. I pull my furry, leopard print collar up as high as it will go and bury my chin deep into my scarf. I keep moving; everyday stronger and faster. 10,000 steps is my daily goal. Day one I could barely breath. Day 21 I can almost break out into a jog. I feel fitter, lighter and happier. A stone has vanished from my hips, thighs and bum. I am elated. More determined than ever, I will brave the cold to shed more.


Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

13 comments:

  1. Utterly fabulous.
    I came here to tell you your photo is gorgeous, but your words are better :-) Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. (on your achievement, not the blog post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great on your fitness journey. Great composition on this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. I know how hard it is to get out there and exercise. I go buggyrunning with my 2 year old. Sometimes I feel like my face will be frozen by the time I gte home. Join me on my fitness journey, would love to hear more about you! fitness4mamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you - I am sure you burn more calories in the cold so hope it is worth it! Great photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are certainly committed - well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture! I love the wonky structure. Congratulations on your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you.... it feels great doesn't it?

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's brilliant. It's so good to be out in the fresh air and exercising. It's amazing how quickly you build up fitness and really feel the benefit. You must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go, keep going. #thegallery x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an amazing start. You are doing so well. Keep going. Popping over from #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...