Sunday, 11 January 2015

My Sunday Photo


You know how much I love Christmas, right? And, I adore the flavours of festive food, which meant I over indulged and put on 7lb. I haven't juiced over the past couple of months and I've been feeling it. My body craves some goodness and to be treated to a new fitness regime. So, the juicer has been dusted off and hubby and I are back out walking again. Its cold, it's windy and it's bitterness bites right through to our bones, but boy it feels good and I've already lost two pounds!


OneDad3Girls

12 comments:

  1. How funny just talked kevin into a drive into maldon. Test out the new camera xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cold! But alive, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined Slimming World this year, first time, and already lost a couple of pounds. Keep up the good work Emma, it's well worth it, and you are looking great x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for getting on track with good habits again.
    Love your photo, so peaceful.
    Happy New Year! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so inspiring to go out and walk if the view that you are going to see is something as stunning as this one =) #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo and well done on losing 2lb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot of the sea. Good luck with the new fitness regime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo, I love the sun trying to break the clouds

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot it does look freezing though! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful photo. Looks a wee bit chilly, but gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just stunning - it looks like a painting, love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...