Friday, 16 January 2015

A New Year, A New Me.

It is that time of year again, when we flick through holiday brochures and spend hour upon hour browsing online deals for our summer holiday. There is just so much choice from backpacking in the UK to Mediterranean cruises with people like Fred Olsen. We will probably stay in the UK this year, as we had a holiday abroad last year and next year my younger Brother is getting married in Jamaica so I need to try and save up to be able to go. 


Last year our holiday to Spain was super. Walking along a sandy beach, chilling around a busy pool and enjoying a few vino's while watching the Spanish entertainment in the evenings was so much fun.

Apart from holidays on my mind I'm thinking about my health for 2015. I know it is something that most of us think about at the start of a new year but I really do need to sort my weight out once and for all. I'm desperate to lose at least four stone this year and to hopefully be able to stop taking my hypertension medication. Being introduced to juicing last year has opened my eyes to what a plant based diet can do for your health and this year I will be embracing it even more. After successfully completing a 14 day juice fast last year I lost a whopping 2 stone and felt amazing, then gradually slipped into my old ways. Hubby is really supportive of my weight issues and he lovingly encourages me every step of the way. I'm very lucky to have him.


2015 will be a year of healthy living and more exercise. Living coastal helps as Hubby and I have lovely long walks along the sea wall. It is invigorating and good for the soul. I feel so alive as I walk, breathing in the sea air. So no resolutions this year, just a keen determination to get healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the diet and fitness im trying again as well. We loved our cruise last year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also started to consider my health and have cut down on the carbs massively, losing weight and feeling better for it. Good luck with your diet x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...