Wednesday, 20 August 2014

The Gallery - World Photo Day


The Owl And The Girl

I'm such a photo addict and I'm often accused of being a little obsessive and excessive as I snap away, often taking ten shots of the same picture. The reason I take so many shots of the same photo is because of photos like this. I have ten of these photos but only one of the owl looking straight into my Granddaughters eyes. It tells me a story of curiosity, from both the owl and my Granddaughter. Both just as intrigued as the other.





Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

7 comments:

  1. lovely picture em really like that both of them seem to be enjoying the contact lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. owls are fascinating, great wide eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely photo. My daughter loves owls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! I know exactly what you mean, I take tons of photos to get those few great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous moment and I totally understand the need of taking lots of photos (thank goodness for digital photography!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take too many as well. You can't go back and capture a moment missed and this lovely shot is proof :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...