Sunday, 17 August 2014

Black & White Photography Project - My Special Place



I took this photo back in 2008 when I lived along the coast in North Devon. I had just started blogging so my photography obsession had just started to take a hold. This is my favourite spot in the whole world and I would sit here every day, taking our youngest Daughter straight from school. It was a place of reflection and calm and I always insist that North Devon helped to soothe my grief after losing Mum. It is a special place and it changed my life.



12 comments:

  1. Love the windswept look, perfectly English. I love Devon, it is such a beautiful coast and on a warm day you could be in the med. Lovely picture and great in black and white #bwphotoproject

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely :) And windy too!
    Love looking back at old photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photos it so real .. where does time go x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shot Emma. Glad it helped you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely photo - so natural, raw and windswept. Lovely story behind it too. Glad it helped you through a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really nice to have a special place, I think it can indeed be so healing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful shot. Being by water can have a therapeutic effect can't it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a picture in my mind from one of the very first posts I read of yours all those years back now and that was from Devon and it always make me think of the changes for you there and the relationship healing that went on. I'd like to vsit. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place, and photo. Special places like this really can heal, can't they x

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's nice to have a special place you could count on whenever you some quiet time and think and think and think some more. you have a lovely daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...