Wednesday, 13 August 2014

At Home With The Syders

This is how I like our home to be. Full of friends and family and if there can be a campfire and marshmallows in the middle of them all, then I'm in heaven.

I love my garden. It isn't perfect, in fact this year it has been a bit upside down while I change things around. But, I jump on any opportunity I get I like to entertain out there. These photo's show exactly how I'd like people to think 'At Home With The Syders' really is during the warmer months and during the winter cosying up around the Tv while a fire roars in the background. Bliss.





Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

8 comments:

  1. Campfire and marshmallows... the perfect combination

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fun, this looks great. What a lovely family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. We too consider our garden as another room in the house. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your garden, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the boat on the pool, tent and bbq. life doesn't get any better than that does it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your posts and photos. Family is the best and I love the way you embrace it, whatever the season x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden looks very cozy and inviting, I can see why you like it so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...