Thursday, 5 June 2014

My Shelfie


On my shelves I like to display things that are mainly retro. A vintage camera, a pair of kitsch deer, my BIB award, a photo of my Boys when they were small and a special gift from my lovely Sister in Law. As I examine my shelves I realise that I really do like deer. Having so many wasn't deliberate, they kind of just appeared.

Anyway Tots100 have teamed up with Victoria Plumb and together they are hosting a competition to win £500 by sharing our shelfie photos with us @tots100 and @victoriaplumb on Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #shelfie 

You can also win £250 on the Victoria Plumb website by taking the Victoria Plumb quiz and see what celebrity style is most like your personal style. I took the quiz and got Joey Essex, Glamorous style, which is all about velvet cushions and satin throws. I do like my cushions and throws so I guess its pretty spot on.

 



6 comments:

  1. I love all of the deer! It is a lot prettier than the Shellie I am about to upload - I think my shelves need cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your deer em the are fab ! Think my shelf would be craft stuff and books lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely deer! They are rather elegant and with such soluful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those deer look great grouped together like that. I meant to my kitchen shelfie but it's always too messy haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up on your "shelfie" idea today for my Wetcreek Blog. And I mentioned your blog , too. Hope that was okay. I do not have so many followers, but maybe some will come over to visit your blog. Hope all is well with you. How is the Juice Fast? I am too old to try such a thing! Hugs, Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...