Thursday, 12 June 2014

Joules Clothing Review


As some of you know I have been on a juice fast. So far I have lost a stone and dropped a dress size. I'm totally thrilled and what better way to celebrate my weight loss than with a new dress. When I was asked to review a dress from Joules I thought it perfect timing as some of my dresses are a bit loose on me now. The Indigo Seagull Marilyn Jersey Dress is a classic vintage design, with a pretty nautical print of seagulls. Vintage and nautical are two of my favourite things so I love the style of this dress.

The fabric is a soft, stretchy jersey and is very flattering to my plus size shape. It is also lined and finished to a high standard. I love the little orange button at the back and the wrap over front makes my boobs look bigger. It is a little to low at the front for me so I wore a lacy cami underneath to hide my modesty. I'm 5ft 2" and the dress comes just below my knee, which I love because it means that I can team it with leggings, tights or go bare. As a bigger girl I don't like going bare legged when wearing dresses above my knee. Its a perfect length for me.

What I love most about this dress is, that I can give it many different looks depending on what I wear with it. A white cardi, white belt, bag and sandals would look nice or maybe spice it up with some orange accessories. The dress is also available in two other designs Taupe Posy and Blue Damask plus, over on their website there are lots of gorgeous tunic dresses from Joules .

Bottom Line - What do I think? Massive Thumbs up from me. I love the quality of this dress and as my weight drops I will purchase a smaller size. I really like the Joules pretty packaging too, it's gorgeous and feels like my product is extra special.

Available from Joules priced at £59.95
Camera bag - New Look £12.99












*I was sent a Joules dress free of charge for the purpose of this review. My opinions are entirely my own and unbiased.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the way you've styled this with a vintage twist, it doesn't look like a Joules dress at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and it looks so good on you. We've just recently had a new Joules store open in town, which is quite exciting as I love their prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody love this frock! Where's the belt from? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a brand I was aware of but it looks lovely. The red and blue really looks great on you . Beautiful. ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress really suits you. I love the belt you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...