Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Breathe - It's A Coastal Life For Me

Living on the coast is a necessity for me. The water beckons to me, it soothes me. The sound of the high tide gently flapping against the sea wall, the long grasses rustling in the breeze and the sound of hungry seagulls sweeping through the skies breathes fresh life into me every time I walk along my favourite path. The sounds and the smell of the coast invigorate me, energise and inspire me. I breathe in deeply, taking in as much healing power as I can. It works, you know, living on the coast, it really does heal all manner of wounds. I couldn't live anywhere else.




13 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Such evocative photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are lucky em! Lovely pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Living by the sea sounds amazing. I know I go stir-crazy if I don't get as much fresh air as possible every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are lovely, that last one is stunning.
    I whole heartedly agree, living on the coast is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How utterly gorgeous. Those pictures are wonderful; together with your words they paint such a delightful picture. A real feast for my eyes! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos! I live near the sea too but its not as pretty as this one =) #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photographs and I so agree. I couldn't ever live away from the coast anymore. I love your words and how you describe the way it feels to breathe in the coastal air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you live in a beautiful place! It really could be anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think everyone should live by water. I agree - it is so healing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful - I feel the same about the countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I lived nearer the coast, luckily though we can just about get to the North Wales coast in an hour. I never get tired of hearing the sea or looking at the endless sky. Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...