Monday, 26 May 2014

Sharing A Caffe Cagliari Moment

 

I am totally convinced that I should have been born Italian. I love the food, the culture, the sexy accent and most all I love their coffee. My favourite coffee moment would be enjoying a morning espresso in my summer-house, the sun is shining and I'm munching on a massive piece of walnut cake, Bliss! That is my ideal coffee moment and I'm always on the lookout for good quality coffee pods for my machine.


Caffe Cagliari, a family run coffee company is steeped in over 100 years of Italian history and was founded by Ambrogio Cagliari back in 1909.  He worked hard to promote the great taste of coffee as it became more and more popular amongst the young and old. In 1951 Ambrogio passed away and his Sons took over and began packaging their Fathers Cagliari products and distributing them as far away as the Apennines. The coffee was packaged very simply, in greaseproof paper and soon became a well known quality brand.


history


Caffe Cagliari went from strength to strength  and today it is run by Alessandra Cagliari, the great great grand daughter of the founder, who handles the marketing and packaging that we see today.

Their single serving coffee pods to use in the luxury of your own home are Nespresso compatible pods so you can use them in your Nespresso machine. How cool is that! Every single cup is an exquisite masterpiece, the result of more than 100 years of knowledge and tradition. The qualitative and sensory standards of Espresso have been certified by the Italian Espresso National Institute (I.N.E.I.), which protects and promotes Italian Espresso.

history
Alessandra Cagliari


Where to buy - Here
Twitter
Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...