Do you know an aspiring young journalist?
A kid who could become an internationally-known junior sports journalist?
A great opportunity for kids aged 12 - 14!
If you are 12 to 14 years of age, enter the Football for Friendship competition and you could be in with a chance to be chosen to fly to Lisbon (with your Mum & Dad) to represent the UK against finalists from 15 other European countries in the quest to be crowned Europe's Best Young Sports Journalist. You will get to see the UEFA Champions League Final, plus the chance to see their article in print.
- Study the eight principles of FOOTBALL FOR FRIENDSHIP. Traditions, peace, friendship, victory, equality, health, fairness and devotion.
- Interview a peer – football player or a football fan, covering these principles.
- Submit creative photos illustrating the interview.
- Send interview, photos and filled application form by April 18, 2014 to email@example.com.
- Follow the competition results on www.gazprom-football.com and Facebook official web page of the project – https://www.facebook.com/FootballForFriendship.
You must be quick if you want to enter as the deadline is this Friday 18th April. Enter Here