Wednesday, 9 April 2014

The Gallery - A Photo I'm Proud Of

An Essex Sunset


I took this photo not long after we moved to Essex from our beloved North Devon. At the time I was really missing our beautiful village, Appledore and it's stunning sunsets, when I took this photo I suddenly realised that we have lovely sunsets in Essex too and that I could still enjoy them, which I have many times from this spot. This photo was published in our local rag and I was totally thrilled.


Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

17 comments:

  1. Wow, that is absolutely stunning! No wonder you're proud of it. Before I read the post I assumed it must be somewhere warm and exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes when you think about it, Essex is in the East so you'd think you'd only get sunrises over the sea rather than sunsets!! Stunning photo. #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this photo! Where abouts is this? I am an Essex girl living in Preston, Lancashire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warmth positively radiates from that photo! So very gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a gorgeous photo. I thought it was somewhere abroad too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful and so restful, I can imagine a chilled glass of wine on the waterfront, bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a nice sunset. This is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that may be the richest sunset picture I have ever seen. No wonder you love it #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning shot. Great light and colours

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! You're right to be proud of this photo, and congrats for getting published!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous Emma, I can see why it's a favourite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. THAT. IS. STUNNING. WOWsers! The colour is so rich! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, Essex? Wow! I never know it was so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. It's so hard to capture the true gloriousness of the setting sun but you did it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...