Wednesday, 30 April 2014

The Gallery - Happy

As I approach my 25th year of marriage I feel blissfully Happy.

It hasn't always been a happy marriage, let me tell you, it's been a sometimes troubled and bumpy road and anyone who knows us will know that we have fought tough and clung on for dear life to make it work between us. We have really hurt each other so many times over the years, but I don't regret any of it because our marriage would not be what it is today without the crap of our younger, more foolish years. We probably might not adore each other the way we do now, had we never made any mistakes in our relationship. Those mistakes have built a stronger, more loving marriage. Forgiveness, acceptance and unconditional love is the key to our Happy life together. He completes me.




Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

9 comments:

  1. Ah glad you are both happy and have many many more years xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's beautiful. Many congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is so lovely and I adore the sentiment. The best things in life are those you've had to fight tooth and nail for x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is lovely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 years, wow! You deserve every happy moment together and the story of your struggle for happiness is an inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! HAPPY anniv too! #thegallery

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sighs*..... that was just gorgeous to read. Congratulations to you both. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wise, beautiful and honest words. Good on you and very many congratulations! I am lucky to have parents that have lived a marriage like that and stayed strong, as well as seeing my father's siblings (all 6 of them) also work through the bumpy road that makes life's journey and stay with their original partners. It has been the best inspiration and example to me and I'm so thankful to have that in life. My husband and I celebrate 15 years of marriage this year, and 22 years of togetherness. I thank my parents - and my parents-in-law - often for the examples they set. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...