Friday, 25 April 2014

Radio Go!Go!Go! Album Review

 
 
Nick Jr’s pop stars of stage and screen, Go!Go!Go! have been touring the country this April with their brand new live show featuring songs from their album Radio Go!Go!Go!, that was released on April 12th.

I was sent a copy of the new album to review. Radio Go!Go!Go! is a 12 track CD with bonus Karaoke tracks and a 30 minute DVD featuring favourites such as ‘Wake Up Smiling’, ‘This Is The Life’ and ‘Lay The Rhythm Down’.


I must admit, I'd never heard of 'Go Go Go' before and I was half expecting them to be a bit annoying but when I played the CD I was pleasantly surprised, they really are very good. I found myself toe tapping throughout the whole album and the DVD nearly had me up dancing. You just can't help but be drawn into the vibrant, happy tunes of 'Go Go Go' all of them ooze positivity. I love it and so does my Granddaughter, who was happily dancing around as the CD played. Available to buy from Amazon priced around £7.00


*We were sent a copy of Radio Go!Go!Go! free of charge for the purpose of this review. Our opinions are entirely our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...