We love chocolate here at The Syders, so Easter is an exciting weekend for us chocoholics. Making our own Easter eggs is something I haven't done with the kids since they were small, and I haven't actually attempted making them yet with our Granddaughter, so I was delighted to have been sent a Choconchoc Easter Egg making kit from the very lovely people over at the Devon holiday website stayindevon.co.uk We had so much fun making our eggs and the choconchoc chocolate is so delicious. A great activity for both, little and big kids.
1. Take one Easter Egg making kit -Inside is some chocolate and a mould.
2. Melt the chocolate either by placing in a bowl in a saucepan of boiling water (Be Careful) or by blasting in the microwave.
3. Spoon the melted chocolate into your mould
4. Let your easter egg set in the fridge.
5. Wrap your egg, decorate and enjoy!