Thursday, 27 February 2014

Win A Sun Or Snow Holiday With Cosmos!

  

As I flick through the big pile of travel brochures that I have sat on my coffee table I am transported far away from cold, rainy Essex and across the Atlantic to Florida. As I bask on a white sandy beach surrounded by swaying palm tree's a warm shower of rain refreshes me bringing light relief from the warm sun. Yes, I'm living the dream in Florida and I yearn to be on that beach. I check how much money I have in my holiday savings and think to myself it is affordable if I am careful with my pennies, but how about winning a beach holiday or if you are rather partial to snow then win a ski holiday instead?

Well, with Cosmos Holidays you can enter their fab Facebook competition and win either a sun or snow holiday. According to Cosmos when the winter arrives holiday makers fall into two categories, those who embrace the cold and go skiing and those who head straight for the sun. What do you think you are, a sun or snow person? Head over to Cosmos on Facebook to find out and you could win yourself a holiday.





2 comments:

  1. Oooo Florida lol I really want to see the keys I fancy those swaying palms oh and cocktails lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over there now, I need a holiday soooo much! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...