Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Moments That Mattered in 2013


Have you seen the TV advert for Lloyds Bank, the one where they celebrate the moments that mattered in 2013 in the style of a photo story? It is really cute. I love photo story's and as you can see I have one (above) for all my moments that mattered last year. I was asked to take part in the Lloyds Bank Moments That Matter campaign, to talk about my favourite time from last year. I can not say that I can pick just one favourite moment because I was lucky enough to have had several, but a real highlight for me was winning my Britmums BIB Award for the Lifestyle category. An award that I was absolutely flabbergasted to have won, and an achievement that I really was not expecting. In fact I nearly fell over when my name was called.

My blog has been live for nearly six years and it has become a massive part of my life. It has defined a new direction in my life and presented me with so many wonderful opportunities that I would not have had, if I had never started my blog. So yes, my moment that mattered last year was my blog winning a BIB. What were your moments that mattered last year?







1 comment:

  1. I loved watching that montage.... you had a lovely '13, and well done on your BIBs Award - I was so happy for you when you won. X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...