Thursday, 23 January 2014

Reasons To Be Cheerful



1. Meeting A Pop Star - Yesterday my youngest Daughter met her favourite pop band The Vamps at a meet & greet. I can't even begin to explain how thrilled she was and her beaming smiles ever since have made my week. When she smiles I smile.

2. Walking For Weight loss - I've been wearing my fitbug every day and have been walking around 8,000 steps every day. I walk the river, round the block, in front of the TV and even while I'm cooking! I'm feeling so much better already. I will get this weight off this year!

3. Declutter - I had a good decluttering session in my hallway. Underneath my stairs was filled with shoes & boots that had been pulled out of the shoe box and left untidy. I chucked out half of them and boy, does it feel good! A good declutter always makes me feel better.


How's your week been?



Reasons to be Cheerful

12 comments:

  1. No idea who they are lol but I think courtney looks very very happy lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I do love a good declutter! Your daughter looks so pleased (and a little shy!) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so old i have no idea who they are lol! She looks made up though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the weight loss and the decluttering, I love having a good clean out too! Love that photo, I'm sure she'll treasure it forever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good de-cluttering session, always feel good at the end of it, and I love your daughter got to meet one of her favourite bands - how fab for her! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky lass! Great news on walking and de cluttering

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a fitbit, like a bug and it is super - really keeps me motivated! Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delcuttering is great for the soul.
    I too must do more exercise in the weight loss quest.
    The Vamps - never heard of them but like the look of the one on the right!
    Thrilling for your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab reasons, I love a good decluttering session and your daughter will remember that moment forever. I didn't meet my teenage crush until ten years ago and I felt 14 again.
    http://www.autismmumma.com/2014/01/this-weeks-reasons-to-be-cheerful-r2bc-2/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the Vamps on Sunday Brunch on Channel 4 last week, they seem a decent bunch of lads. Glad she's not a Belieber.....!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do love a good declutter - so cathartic. And how lovely for your daughter to meet her favourite band. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...