This marinade is quite possibly the tastiest recipe that I have ever tried!
By trying this you may be at risk of becoming addicted!
When I was asked by www.Bakingmad.com to find a recipe on their website and then blog about it, I didn't think for one moment that I might find the most delicious marinade that I have ever tasted. I promise you, that if you try this recipe you will quite literally have your mouth watering for more, much more. The website offers lots of yummy baking recipes from marinades to scone recipes, tips, How to's, coupons and faq's. If you sign up to the website and then spot a recipe that you would like to try, then you just add it to your very own recipe book for later reference. Simple. A very easy website to use.
- 4 tbsp Plum Jam
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 6 tbsp Soy Sauce or you can use balsamic vinegar
- 1 Orange (Zest & Juice)
- Ginger (fresh, peeled & grated)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (peeled & finely chopped)
- 2 Spring Onions (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp of Fresh Coriander
- 6 Pork Chops
1. Place the jam, sugar, balsamic vinegar, orange zest and juice, ginger, garlic, and spring onions in a small pan. Heat until the sugar and jam is dissolved. Stir and leave to cool completely.
2. Add the chops to a heat prove dish and pour over your sauce. Marinade for 30 minutes. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
3. Place the chops in the oven and cook for twenty minutes until cooked through. Serve with a sprinkling of chopped fresh coriander.
*Disclosure - I have been compensated for this post. This does not affect my opinion which is totally honest & unbiased.