Thursday, 14 November 2013

SnapBox Canvas Review


I love to hang my favourite photo's on the wall. They give our home a personality, a sense of who we are and who we come from. I have many photo's and it is always difficult to choose which one to use in a canvas, but when SnapBox contacted me I knew immediately which one to use, my Mum when she graduated from The University of East London.

Using the SnapBox site was so easy. I tried it from my mobile phone first and it was really simple, even for someone like me who usually has to call the kids to help me operate my phone. Once uploaded, you can edit and apply filter options to your photos to give different effects such as black and white, sepia and vintage. So I uploaded my chosen photo, emailed it to SnapBox and within a few minutes they emailed me back with a preview of how my canvas will look.


If you are happy with your preview then you continue with your order by choosing your required size. Prices start from £19.99 and sizes available are:
13 x 13 cm
13 x 18 cm
20 x 25 cm
23 x 23 cm
25 x 33 cm


Bottom Line - What Do We Think?
The canvas arrived really quick, within a few days and was packaged superbly. I love that it is a canvas inside a frame which makes the canvas really pop out. It gives a different spin to the usual canvas. The quality is lovely and I've had a lot people comment on how lovely it is. I love how easy the site is to use from my phone, perfect for uploading all those special photo's that I have stored on my Smartphone and putting them onto a canvas.

1 comment:

  1. That looks brilliant, I love it and it's looks great as a canvas xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...