Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Gone Crabbing - A Seaside Gift Idea

GONE CRABBING is a thriving British company which was started 5 years ago by a Norfolk Mumpreneur from the kitchen table of her small cottage. Spotting a gap in the market for high-end holiday souvenirs, Gone Crabbing chose Colin the Crab for their brand identity and began producing kids’ t-shirts featuring funky, seaside designs in bright, bold colours. Colin the Crab has since been joined by a host of other creatures and crustaceans on a fun and imaginative range of gifts and casual clothing which embraces our truly great British heritage, traditions, food, people and unique landscapes.
 
 
Bottom Line - What Do We Think? I love all things seaside and if I received these items for a Christmas gift I'd be totally thrilled. I wish I had one of those scratch & sniff stickers on my blog so you could smell how gorgeous the soap is, it's truly delightful. The mug is fab and the tea towel is good quality, lovely & bright. All sold separately, they can be put together to create a fab gift package for anyone who loves the seaside. Big Thumbs up from The Syders.


GONE CRABBING have a great selection of stocking filler and pocket money presents as well . . . from crisp cotton tea towels & oven mitts, mugs & coasters, to pencils, erasers, badges, fridge magnets and a fun range of cards.
 
 
*We were sent some Gone Crabbing products free of charge for the purpose of this review. We received no financial reward and our opinion is our own.

2 comments:

  1. I love this i think seaside stuff is great. I would have loads of seaside related stuff if I could lol. Super cutexxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...