Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Thrifty Plus Size - A Winter Coat For A Fiver


For the past three years I have been wrapping myself up in my faithful grey leopard print furry coat. Its super warm & comfy and I love it, but it's time to move on as it's starting to look quite tired, so I've been keeping my eye out for a funky new winter coat.

I'm really quite particular about the coats that I like to wear. They have to be a bit different and I don't like anything too plain, so I was thrilled when I spotted this black Zara wool coat in my local charity shop for a fiver. It has a real 80's look to it and I love its square button detailing. It also has triangle buttons on the pockets. I'm just totally in love with it and it is so cosy. Perfect for the coming winter months.

Coat - Zara - Charity Shop - £5.00
Necklace - charity Shop - 50p
Boots - Simply Be - £45.00
Leggings (with stud detailing) - Simply Be - £11.00


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Looks fab! What a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice you look beautiful em ! Great buys well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a great find! I found something like that 10 years ago at my local charity shop for about the same price. Funny thing was that my neighbor recognized it as a woolen peacoat that she had made herself and donated to the shop. She had never worn it, since it was too big for her. Fit me just right ;)))) Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a bargain and you look fab!! I never seem to find anything nice in my local charity shops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I'm envious of your charity shop find though, C&A labels seem to be the "in" thing at my nearest charity shop :-(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...