Wednesday, 2 October 2013

The Gallery - Through The Eyes Of My Phone

I very rarely venture anywhere without my 'big' camera. It's like an addiction and it drives the family mad as everything we do takes twice as long because I'm stopping to take photo's. However since I've been instagramming I've started using my camera phone a lot more. 

My eldest daughter tends to hide when the 'big' camera shows its face, but sometimes she doesn't notice my phone pointing at her and I manage to capture a cracking shot. This one is one of my favourites as her Friend has just told her a funny joke and she has found it hilarious. I love it.




13 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous!! Looks so much like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photo of your daughter! Love how her outfit matches the roses next to her too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those natural shots are often the best. Think you really get the essence of the person . Lovely shot em xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo. I'm slightly weaning myself off my big camera too. My kids get fed up of me taking photos, but I feel it's so important to capture those moments as you'll never get them back and it's so easy to forget without the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just caught her at the right moment, and what a pretty girl she is too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cracking shot, it's a shame she hides from the camera because she's so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you cant beat good old instagram and phone photos, lovely shot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a natural happy shot, great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous photo! Captured the moment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great shot.... she looks really amused and happy! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful shot and such a beautiful daughter. She'll thank you for those surreptitious pics when she's older!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic picture Emma, spontaneous pictures are always beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...