Thursday, 10 October 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful


1. I've started using a Fitbug (a step counter) and I've become totally addicted! Each day I have been aiming for 10,000 steps and even just a couple of days in I feel so much better, so much more alive. I'm totally loving my new gadget.

2. The weather is so Autumnal and I love it. I've been out in the garden weeding, cutting grass, trimming hedges and clearing debris. It's the perfect time for gardening.

3. The Autumn feels a bit like spring to me. A time for a good de-clutter so I've started by clearing out my wardrobe and Boy, it feels good!


Hows Your week Been?



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



11 comments:

  1. Love your reasons em. We should be fit bug buddies and see if we can hit targets each week :-). Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would seriously love a fit bug as I am on a mission to lose some kgs. Your photo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting a blog hop. And thanks for following me on Pinterest. Keep walking . I did my walk through Schiphol airport today. More about that in my blogs the next 6 weeks! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reasons. I love autumn too, with the start of the school year I feel more like new years than on new years, if that makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love a good wardrobe clean out! I have a fitbit, which I imagine is the same thing, glad it's making you feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you on the weather front, I love the autumn too and it's so nice to potter about in the garden without getting all hot and sticky. Stunning photo honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go you with fitbug! Autumn my favourite month. Great fungi shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and happy reasons. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous pic. I want a fitbug too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that picture of the mushrooms..... and I am so with you re. autumn, it's such a time for lots of change - very refreshing indeed! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the too photo :) I adore autumn it really is my favourite season. Have fun de cluttering xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...