Thursday, 31 October 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. Our house is really busy today. We have our Granddaughter and Niece staying over and we have lots to do like gruesome food to prepare, decorations to put up, a pumpkin man to build (if it stops raining), ghosts to hang, vampires to dress and kids to spook!

I actually think that I am more excited than the kids. So my reasons for being cheerful this week are simply because it's Halloween!


Hope you all have a great time!



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


7 comments:

  1. Have fun! :)
    My girls are not here this year, so Sexy Hubby and I are off to a Halloween party...
    Love the cheery pumpkin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine you have loads of fun right now. I have done some Halloween stuff today but intend to do more baking and fun things in the next few days to stretch it out and bit and for me to keep up

    ReplyDelete
  3. we did an alternative to halloween this year so the kids could get involved. Its nice to do something creative and fun with the kids - have a good weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time - we did! :o). X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all the Syders had a wonderfully spooky Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've probably guessed that Halloween is not my bag but I hope you really enjoyed yourselves and the weather turned out to be kind in your neck of the woods. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...