Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Zaggora Flares 2.0 Review

I've had my Zaggora flares for about six weeks now. For the first two weeks I took part in a challenge to wear them every day, for at least 30 mins, while being active. I decided to go for a walk every evening with them on. At first I was a bit worried to wear workout gear in public, being a larger lady, the thought horrified me. As I looked at them I struggled to imagine that I'd even get them on. However, those fears quickly faded as I did manage to pull them on with relative ease.


The fabric looks and feels like wetsuit material, but more flexible (luckily for me). The waist is fitted high and doesn't feel tight, or uncomfortable. As I have a bit of a belly I was sure the waist would roll down, but it didn't, not once. The waist line was very comfortable for the entire time I wore them. I also totally love that there is a secret pocket in the waist, perfect for and ipod/mobile phone or cash.

Secret pocket

The Zaggora flares are full length, so they fit all the way down to the ankle. I like this because it means I can still wear them during my winter walks. 

"These running leggings are cool-weather solutions for spectacular legs. Flares 2.0 are powered by a thin, light, and flexible design, with flexible jersey at the knees and special ankle zips to keep you limber and ventilated. A zippered pocket in the waistband hides your keys and cash away."

Ventilated knee's
As a Plus Size lady I wouldn't usually consider wearing or buying running leggings, especially if they look like wetsuit fabric. However, I would recommend these Zaggora flares because I feel so comfortable in them and they hold me in, so no wobbly bits when I'm bouncing around. The only thing I didn't like about them was that they make a swooshing noise as my thighs rubbed when I walked. It was a bit annoying at first but I did get used to it after wearing them a few times.


Zaggora's products are "Celu-Lite Technology™ which is a patent pending, multi-layer fabric technology, harnessing the body’s natural heat during exercise to help you burn more calories".

It's true that they do make you sweat, I mean really sweat but I didn't realise how much until I got home and took them off. They were dripping! It probably didn't help that I tested them out during a two week heatwave. My skin felt amazing though. Really soft.



The Results
I lost 8lb in two weeks. I can't honestly say if this was down to the Zaggora flares as I was dieting too. But, they did motivate me to get up off my butt and work out for 30 mins every day. They are very comfortable, especially for a larger lady, like myself as I found that they really did hold me in. I felt confident wearing them, which surprised me as I thought I'd hate wearing them out in public, due to my size. I also found that the texture of my skin on my bum & thighs improved. It feels softer and smoother than before I started using my Zaggora leggings. I'm looking forward to wearing them during my walks, as I continue on my weight loss journey.

Zaggora Flares 2.0 are available from the Zaggora website priced at £75.00.



*I was sent a pair of Zaggora Flares 2.0 free of charge for the purpose of this review. I have received no financial reward and my opinions are completely honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...