Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The Gallery - Selfie


I'm always taking selfie's of me and Papa Syder, it is something I've always done since we were teenagers. It drives Hubby barmy but he goes along with it all the same, bless him. This is our most recent one which I took back in May. We like to make them a bit silly, usually by me pulling a funny face. We always laugh when we look back at them and remark at how daft we look. But hey, they are just a bit of fun and when I look back at the older ones from our younger days I'm glad we did them.

19 comments:

  1. Love this pic.
    I think the key to any successful relationship is to have fun and remember what attracted you to each other in the first place. Lovely post!xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I do that a lot with Sexy Hubby too, and he patiently goes along with it... ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute! You were decades ahead of everyone else on the selfie front! They must be lovely to look back on and giggle at xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin would be soooo good at this lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lovely! I've never thought of taking photos of hubby and I together, so there are very few pics of us together as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic! I wish my hubby would let me take photos of him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh we do this too - mainly because neither of us like posing for proper photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely, I love a good selfie, especially when it's with someone you love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous picture. I don't think I have any selfies of me and my husband together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! I soooo need to do more of this with my hubbie. It was something we did so much more in our 'courting', younger days - Particularly our 'before children' days! Thanks for the inspiration and your pic is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having a laugh together is so important. Good selfie x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...