Thursday, 26 September 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

It's been a good week here at The syder house. The summer house is still a work in progress, but it is making progress which is the main thing. The weather has been quite nice, so I've been able to tidy my front garden which was beginning to resemble a jungle, but it's all tidy now ready for the weekend.



1. I was asked by Toy News to write a short article for them and it has been published in Octobers issue. I received it in the post this morning and was really pleased. It made me smile.

2. It's carnival weekend. The event of the year in our little town and it lasts all weekend. Everyone attends and its fabulous fun. We have Friends and Family coming too, so we are really looking forward to it.

3. I have a new pair of boots. They were sent to me from a PR for a lovely fashion campaign that I've been asked to be involved with. The request came at the right time because I was thinking about starting up my Thrifty Plus Size blog posts again, so this will kick start it. I have a weakness for comfy footwear and my new ones are lush.

How's Your Week Been?


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



5 comments:

  1. YAY On being published in a magazine, always so exciting! Enjoy the carnival, it sounds like lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely positive things this week. I need to sort the back garden before it gets worse! Well done in the article must be great seeing that! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be very interested in reading your thrifty plus postings. Off for a catch up read of your blog. Taken me forever to recover after summer holidays. Well done for being a real in print writer too! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the article, your boots look so cool and what a bonus that they are really comfy too, the two rarely come together! Have a great carnival weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you on your published article..... you must be thrilled. And great to hear your summer house is coming along so nicely. X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...