Thursday, 19 September 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

I've been so busy this past week. My garden looks a complete mess as Papa Syder is still working on the summer house/dining room. He is trying to fit the completion in around work and rain. Every time he thinks he is getting somewhere we get a sudden down pour. Bless him, he isn't the tidiest of workers and if I try to tidy up I get a grumpy face as he can't put his hand to what he needs. So, I've kinda given up and I'll sort the garden later.


1. Birthday Celebrations. It was our middle Daughters 18th Birthday last week and the celebrations have continued into this week as we will be meeting up with a few Family members and heading out for celebratory Sunday lunch together. I'm really looking forward to it, especially as it means no Sunday washing up!

2. BritMums. I am now officially a member of the BritMums team as I will be taking it in turns with Michelle to write the Positively Inspirational Round Up. I really enjoyed the role while Michelle had a break and I'm so looking forward to doing it again. Many Thanks to Michelle for giving me this lovely opportunity.

3. Proud Mummy Moment. My middle Son is 22 and he dreams of becoming a music producer. He mixes music and creates really unique tracks. Recently he has had interest from various musicians from overseas and one has even collaborated with him by recording a fabulous guitar piece. Sorry, I haven't a clue what the proper technical phrases are for this type of music, but my Son finally let me listen the track that he is working on and I was totally blown away.




How's Your Week Been?

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous Cake and congratulations on the new position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh wow! Sounds like a fantastic week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice reasons em well done to all the family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it stops raining soon so you can get you garden back to normal! Hope you have a lovely time with the celebrations on Sunday, huge congrats on Britmums and well done to middle son, we listened to his track on YouTube while having dinner the other day and we were all really impressed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cake and well done to you lad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your reasons this week! I'm a big fan of the 'round-ups', look forward to seeing your name x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news for your son! Enjoy the birthday celebrations too that cake is fantastic! If any of my random acts of kindness or year in gifts count for the positive round ups please do let me know! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations are in order all round I think and all well deserved, so many Congrats indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. always great when our children make us proud

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic week with lots to celebrate...reasons to be cheerful indeed! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous week... and congratulations on becoming a member of the Britmums Team - thoroughly deserved. You clearly have very talented children :o). X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of celebrations! Happy Birthday tomyour daughter, with such a lovely cake, good news about your new writing role, and congrats to your son for his production success.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...