Wednesday, 28 August 2013

The Gallery - Pets


We once had a boxer called Luna. We lost her just over a year ago, after ten years of her being part of our family. We miss her like crazy.

Luna was a loyal, grumpy, funny, naughty, exhausting, and loving dog. She loved us and was fiercely protective of our home, her home. We miss her like crazy.

Luna was my companion when all the kids were small and at school. She would follow me around the house as I cleaned and tidied. She would sit and watch me as I pottered around the garden, her garden. For the first few days after losing her I couldn't even step foot into the garden. Her absence so painful. I miss her like crazy.

And now a year on, we still miss her and I shed a tear as I write this post. Luna really was so special. Luna was our Best Friend.



  
 

Sleep peacefully our old pal. We miss you so much x






Sticky Fingers Photo Gallery

12 comments:

  1. I lost cefer cat last year and it totally broke my hurt. I felt like I'd lost a human family member. Someone said "it's only a cat" no she wasn't that at all to me. Pets leave there love with us . RIP Luna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lost two cats this year and it was horrible. I still miss them. Luna looks gorgeous. My husband has always wanted a boxer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely looking dog, the loss of a pet is heartbreaking, they are part of your family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad! :o( She was a gorgeous dog. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet beautiful Luna is wagging her tail at you all from over the Rainbow Bridge :)

    Dogs are family, I still miss my Brodie who I lost to canine cancer 10 years ago. But, eventually, the smiles of happy memories take over the tears of loss.

    I now have Stella and she is a Godsend but I'll always miss Brodie xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember lovely Luna. Big hugs lovely, it's not easy is it?! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you lost her. She looks absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((hugs)) the love of a boxer is like no other such loving dogs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful dog. My friend has just lost her boxer dog too. They are such a loving, gorgeous breed. Sending hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post, and what a gorgeous dog Luna was. I welled up when I was reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luna was such a beautiful dog. It shows how much that she was loved just reading this

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...