Thursday, 15 August 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

It has been a soul sucking week for me. Some people in my life are so negative & judgemental that it can really eat away at my self confidence. But I continue to stand tall with my head held high and carry on. I have no room for toxic people in my life.

1. My new medication for my heart problem has left me feeling so much better. I have more energy and I no longer constantly feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. And to think, I was really anxious about having to start these tablets.

2. I've lost nearly a stone! My new found energy has had me exercising like I used to. Me and Hubby have been going for an hour power walk every night. Its been great and I have really enjoyed it.

3. Our old rotten shed has been demolished! We are building a large summer house in its place to accommodate a dining table as my tiny house isn't big enough to have a table large enough for us all to get round. My lovely garden has been destroyed in the process but I'm so excited about my new room and I can easily get the garden looking great again..



How's Your Week Been?


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


12 comments:

  1. This sounds weird (not having ever met you) but you really are an inspiration.....reading your reasons to be cheerful always makes me think about mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you feel better well done on the stone . Will join you once op done . Good luck with summer house xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better and losing weight. Hope the garden will look nice again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pictures of your 'new' garden! Don't let negative people sap your energy, I allow it too often, but the blogging and twitter community always make me feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better, I hope you are not letting the stresses of the week get to you. Well done on the weight loss, that's brilliant! Looking forward to seeing the photos of garden makeover xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the summer house plan sounds good! Look forward to seeing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about the toxic people in your life. Big hug. But so glad the heart medication is working out well. Congratulations on losing a stone..... and can't wait to see the new summer house - very exciting! X.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleased that you have sorted out your medication issues...and congrats on the weight loss. I am sorry that in other ways it has been a difficult week. I hope next week is even more amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the negative people around you, but that's great news about your medication and your weight. I would love to go for an hour-long power walk every day! Look forward to seeing photos of your summer house :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Focus on your blessings and ignore the negative people - they have problems which you'll never be able to change. Sounds like your life if getting healthier and happier. And that's what matters x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab news about your medication and new summer house, exciting times. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you feel better and well done on the weight loss / exercise.
    How lucky are you, a Summer House? Although probably not feeling so lucky with the mess at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...