This recipe is so cheap (£1 per person) and easy to make and my whole family really enjoy it (even the fussy teenager).
Ingredients (Serves 6, Each serving 330 calories, 17g fat) - Est Cost £1 Per Person
- 400g Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Unsmoked Bacon
- 200g Mushrooms
- 4tbsp Green Pesto
2. Heat oil in a pan, Slice up the bacon and mushrooms and add to the oil.
3. Cook until the mushrooms & bacon are browned and crispy.
4. Drain the pasta, leaving a tiny amount of the water.
5. Add the mushrooms & bacon to the pasta.
6. Stir in the pesto and serve.