Tuesday, 2 July 2013

My BIB Award Is In The House!


Yesterday I picked up my BIB award and I also got to meet the very lovely Jayne from 'Mum's The Word' (one of my favourite bloggers) as she very kindly carried it back to Essex from BritMums Live for me. Lovely lady, Thanks Jayne.

The award now sits, very proudly on my fireplace, right smack bang in the middle and I swear I'm driving my family up the wall because I just haven't shut up about it. I'm so honoured and thrilled to have this award and I wish my Mum and Nan were here to see it. Mum would have been the first person I would have phoned with my exciting news. Next, I would have called my My Nan at her bungalow, deep in the Essex countryside. One of her (many) talents was creative writing, so she would have been so happy for me. If this bloggling malarkey was around when Nan was still with us, then she most definitely would have been blogging too. Nan would have loved it.




My Nan, she loved to write.



Thanks, again to everyone who voted for The Syders and to the BritMums judges. I'm totally and utterly delighted!


6 comments:

  1. So happy for you. A wonderful win, you keep that central show off spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mama S,

    It's a well deserved award as far as I am concerned. This is one of my fave blogs (so I obviously have great taste) ;)

    It's just a shame you couldn't have been there to receive it in person. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! Well done, and couldn't be happier for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop! Whoop! So happy for you - it's a lovely trophy too! Writing runs in the family then! X.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...