Thursday, 27 June 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful


Oh wow, what a week it has been for The Syders!



1. Winning a BIBS in the Lifestyle category has been totally and utterly amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me and the rest of the Family. It is way up there with getting married & giving birth, I swear it feels that good. 

I've had a few negative situations over the past couple of years, regarding my extended family that have left me reeling. It has really knocked my self confidence and I have had quite a few days when I have felt very sad. I have my Hubby who is very supportive, but my blog and the community have always been there as a shoulder to cry on too. Not having my own Mum to turn too on down days, I have all the lovely Mummy's in Blogesphere instead. So, Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart to every single one of you who have read my blog and left me lovely comments and Tweets over the past five years. I really can't Thank you all enough for voting for me and getting me as far as the judges. Not a lot will ever beat this feeling.


2. We had a lovely weekend away. The weather was a bit hit and miss but it didn't spoil our enjoyment of the pretty Norfolk landscape and I woke up really early (5am) on Saturday morning to a gorgeous sea view. There is something so magical about the sea and I always feel so calm and chilled when I'm near it.

3. Hubby surprised me with a new phone as a treat for winning my award. I'm so thrilled because my old iphone was ancient and I struggled to load the Internet. It was so slow. My new one is much faster and so much easier to keep up with my favourite blogs, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram while I'm out and about. I love it.

Hows your week been?


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart




12 comments:

  1. Lovely post, great reasons to be cheerful, hope your having fun with your new phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you win. Onwards and upwards! glad you had a great time in Norfolk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and what fab reasons to be cheerful! The sea always has the same effect on me too. Enjoy your new phone, and take good care x

    popping over from #RTBC
    http://www.mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a pretty awesome week! I love that top photo of you, you look so happy and proud and rightly so xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you! Your smile speaks a thousand words!
    Enjoy your new phone x

    Came over from the #R2BC linky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! Think you win the best reason to be cheerful this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so pleased when you won, I gave a massive cheer. Totally deserved, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So glad you got a deserved award x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cheered so loud when you were announced as the winner, so well deserved. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echoing Michelle, above me, I cheered very loudly when you won too. So well deserved! X.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds sounds like a good month. Doesn't surprise me you won you are a very good writer. I think you should write a book but can it be paranormal please lol x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...