Thursday, 6 June 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Another glorious week, weather wise here at the Syders. I love the summer, especially when the sun is shining, it puts me on such a high.
Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


1. I was so thrilled and excited to have been asked to put together the BritMums Positively Inspirational round up for June & July, while Michelle is having a break to move house. I thoroughly enjoyed putting it together and I discovered some lovely blogs and posts. I can't wait to start gathering up posts for July.

2. I changed my degree path. I've been studying for a criminology degree and I have really enjoyed it, but I feel I need a degree that will help me more with my life long ambition of writing a book, so I've changed my degree to English Literature & creative writing. I'm so excited to get started, although it wont be until October now as we have approached summer break.

3. My lovely Friend Lisa, sent me a Cath Kidston rosali design bedding set and curtains as a gift, and I was so delighted. I literally jumped up & down on the spot with excitement. Its my favourite design and it means Bertha the retro caravan has had a little revamp. Gone are the 70's nets and now she has gorgeous, Cath Kidston curtains.


How's your week been?


8 comments:

  1. ooh fabulous, I love Cath Kidston! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Bertha's new look! So pretty. Good luck with the change of direction in your course, I can see why you are so excited about it and I'm sure you will be great at it, looking forward to buying your first book :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures of your van on instagram xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those curtains look fab! Well done for making the decision about your degree - sometimes these decisions are really hard to make at the time but it takes a weight off once the decision is made. All the best with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a very sensible move with your degree, well done and thanks again for doing the round-up.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Bertha! She looks divinely pretty. Good luck with your change of academic direction. I must say I would choose creative writing over criminology any day . . . .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...