Thursday, 9 May 2013

Top CashBack Review

  
I recently signed up for www.topcashback.co.uk . Never heard of them? Well, they are a company who give you cash back for online shopping. Yes, they give you money for free and they can do that because they are an affiliate for retailers, so they get a commission for all the transactions that they send their way. This commission they then pass on to you and me and they make their money from other advertising space on their site. 

How do you earn your cash back? Firstly sign up. Registration is really simply to do and I found the site very easy to navigate. Within minutes you are ready to start earning your cashback.

To earn your cashback you simply click on a retailer on Top Cashback before you make any purchases. So say you wanted to buy a new coat, and you knew which retailer you wanted to get it from, you would go to the Top Cashback site, find the retailer (Asos for example) by browsing the categories or using the search box, and then click through and make your transaction as normal. So at the moment Top Cashback are offering Asos customers 6% back on their Asos purchases.



Once you have cashback you can take it out in a number of ways. You can have it paid to your bank account or paypal account or you can take it out as vouchers and get a little bit extra cashback. One of those payments options is Tesco Clubcard Points, and if you then use your clubcard points as rewards then you can exchange your vouchers for up to 4x their worth in Tesco rewards, depending on what reward you choose. There are lots of rewards to choose from like family days out, eating out, travel and more. 

I exchanged my cashback for Tesco clubcard points, which I have exchanged for vouchers for The Tower Of London. £5 of Tesco clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for £20 of vouchers for the Tower Of London. I will be taking my Daughter and Granddaughter during the next school holidays and we can't wait.

I now use Top Casback every time I shop online and the cashback soon starts adding up, well worth signing up. 

*I received £20 as cashback which I exchanged for Tesco clubcard points for the purpose of this review. My opinions are honest, totally my own and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...