Monday, 20 May 2013

Taking Time Out Just For Me With Kenco And Belvita

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.


Like most Mum's I'm always on the go with a busy schedule, however I do like to take time out just for me, at least once a day. Putting my feet up and having a coffee with a biscuit and a magazine, in my special garden hideaway is a very much enjoyed part of my day. 

This morning I headed down to my local Tesco's (which is a Tesco Express) to stock up on some Kenco coffee and some Belvita biscuits as part of my Collective Bias shoppertunity (You can view my shopping experience via my Google+ photo album Shopping for Kenco and Belvita at Tesco).


Kenco is my favourite brand of coffee so I do always have a jar of instant in the cupboard, and for a little treat I do enjoy Kenco's 2 in 1 sachets because they have a creamier taste to them compared with regular coffee. Tesco were very well stocked with a few different Kenco products, and my favourite 2 in 1 sachets were in there along with a couple of different Belvita products. Belvita breakfast yogurt crunch are on special offer (half price) at the moment so I plonked two boxes into my shopping basket and made my way over to the magazine stand, grabbing my favourite Simple Things magazine. Looking forward to getting home a putting my feet up, I began to make my way home.


Once home, I popped the kettle on, making myself a nice cup of my newly purchased coffee. On a tray with my Belvita biscuits and magazine I headed out to my hideaway in the back garden. Switching on the radio to listen to my favourite 1940's radio station, I put my feet up and totally immersed myself in some 'Me Time'.


I love my little hideaway. It is my writing nook, my chill out zone, my creative space and it is completely me. I can hide in here and write my book with no disruptions from the outside World. All Mum's need their own quiet space. A place to completely unwind and enjoy a coffee break.


Where do you like to go to relax?



9 comments:

  1. Oh a cup of coffee in that beautiful summer house - consider me green! I hope you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I love hiding away in there with a cuppa x

      Delete
  2. I love your writing nook, its so cute. I may have to insist that we empty all the camping gear and misc junk from our shed and paint it purple (obviously) so I can have one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I did it all on a budget with charity shop finds and the summer house was a total bagain in a sale. Will probably blog about as lots of people have asked me about my little nook x

      Delete
  3. Ohh wow, nook envy going on! But I just realised I have one in my new garden so now I need to claim it and do the same! Yay Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claim it Michelle, you will be so glad you did. Its lovely to sit and write out there. All Mums need a nook x

      Delete
  4. Ooh! Your hideaway is lovely! very cosy!

    I had some time out too, here is where I escaped to!
    http://jugglemum.com/2013/05/when-everyone-is-out/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is possibly the most beautiful looking shed I have ever seen! I am very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God that is like something out of a magazine you lucky duck!
    WOW WOW WOW.
    Please link up to my Me Time Tuesday linky called #T'You'sDay, as that post is just perfect for it.
    Liska xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...