Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Fairydoorz Review


The postman knocked at my door on Saturday morning and handed me a very pretty, purple package. I carefully opened it and inside I was delighted to find a tiny, polka dot door from Fairy Doorz. It was beautifully handcrafted with ladybirds, brass handle and hinge and I even got a free background to cut out and attach to the back of the door.


 

When our Granddaughter comes to stay she always leaves a note at the bottom of the garden for the fairies who live there. When she saw our fairy door she squealed with delight "Oh Nanny, now the fairies will be able to walk through it to come and see us!" I grinned as I saw her imagination working overtime and I wished I was seven again.


We ran to the end of the garden and attached the door to our toadstool. Our Granddaughter is hoping she might catch a glimpse of the fairies who live at the bottom of our garden, next time she visits. Our door was made to be used inside, so Papa Syder will be giving it a coat of clear varnish to protect it from the elements.


Available to buy from Fairydoorz for £9.95. You can also have your door personalised with a name and colour palette. Fairydoorz also sell lots of other personalised and unique gifts.
You can also find Fairydoorz on Facebook & Twitter.





*We were sent a fairy door free of charge for the purpose of this review. We received no financial reward and we always give an open and honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! My 8 year old would love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea,love this :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...