Thursday, 25 April 2013

Reasons To Be Cheerful

It has been a great week here at The Syders place...

1. I went to Ikea and come home with a Poang chair & footstool. Seriously, Aren't they the most comfortable chair that you have ever parked your bum on? Hell yeah!  

I remember my Mum first bought these chairs back in the 90's and ever since I have been promising myself one. I'm thrilled with my purchase, and so is the rest of the family.

2. The sun has been shining so I've spent a lot of the week outside. I start to feel so alive as I tend to the garden. We made 6 trips to the tip, because I've been removing some bushes that had got out of control. 

Also, the Hubby has built me a vertical plant stand so that I can grow lots more veggies.

NOMINATE ME BiB 2013 LIFESTYLE3. I've only been shortlisted for a BIBS in the lifestyle category! I can't believe it, I'm so thrilled its unreal. I've been writing my blog for nearly 5 years now and being shortlisted for this award means sooooo much to me. I actually cried when I spotted my name on the list. I checked it about 30 times, before it sunk in. Thanks so much if you nominated me, I'm chuffed.





Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart




11 comments:

  1. Well done for making the short list, you have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this made me laugh....I did the same manic checking on the BiBs list! I LOVE those Poang chairs, have always wanted one too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) My boys LOVE watching those testing machines in Ikea. Almost as good as the meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good week to me! Congrats on the BIB's shortlist, you totally deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great feeling being nominated in the Brilliance in Blogging Awards. Well done you. Great reasons altogether and here's to a comfy chair for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a Poang too. Congrats on the BiBs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the Bibs!! i cried too when i saw my name its such a fantastic feeling!

    I LOVE ikea however i have to avoid as if i go i spend £££!! i have never had one of those chairs but next time i will have to hunt it out and sit on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh... I know which chair you mean - really comfortable!!!! Well done on your Bibs nomination again! :o).

    ReplyDelete
  9. That chair looks amazing! Well done too on the BiB awards, a fantastic achievement. You must be so chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah great reasons. Luv the chair we only recently got rid of ours, it was well used. Enjoy the sun this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...