Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Plenty Super Strong Review


The Plenty Super Strong challenge was set.

Fill a shopping bag with all this shopping 
(It did contain chocolate, but I'm afraid it didn't make it to the bag, oops!)


Tear off one piece of Plenty kitchen towel.
Fold in half, slip it through the handles of the shopping bag
And lift.
Yes, lift the bag of shopping with one piece of kitchen towel.

"Yeah Right", I thought to myself.
I was sceptical.

Well, I was very surprised. 
The piece of kitchen towel was so strong that it easily lifted the full shopping bag with no trouble.

I must admit whenever I buy kitchen towel I usually buy the budget one from the supermarkets own brand, but after trying Plenty Super Strong I will be buying this on a regular basis. I have been using it for everything. I've scrubbed my kitchen & bathroom floors with it, and it doesn't rip. It is just as strong as using a cloth rag. Brilliant stuff, I love it!


*We were sent a big bag of shopping and a roll of Plenty Super Strong free of charge for the purpose of this review. We received no financial reward and we always give an honest & unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...